Re: Was Oraigianl Color, now front end wear

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Was Oraigianl Color, now front end wear
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 20:45:00 -0500
I would plan on it. Wishbones, bushings, lower trunnion, tie rod ends,
sway bar bushings.

If the front end has alot of miles on it you're probably going to find
that the bushings for the lower trunnion are worn.

You will be impressed by the tight feel of the car after a complete
front end rebuild.
--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct