Re: speaking of bandwidth

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: speaking of bandwidth
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:54:31 -0700
> I continue to get multiples of nearly all messages... sometimes days
> after they first appear on the list.

Geez, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  It was only about a week
ago one of my messages had some notes about the spridgets-mod list.
Let's see if these instructions are clear enough:

1.  If you have web capability, go to  http://www.team.net/archive
    You should get a list of the lists which are archived.

2.  Click on the 'spridgets' link.
    You'll get the top level search page for the spridgets archive.

3.  Click on the 'browse' link there at the top.
    You'll get a list of months, most recent first.

4.  Click on the 'index' link for February, 2004, right there on top.
    You'll get a list of the messages so far this month.

5.  Click on the first message, 'list notes' and READ IT.  ALL OF IT.