Re: Valentine Day

Subject: Re: Valentine Day
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 11:24:58 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank Clarici wrote:

> After all I didn't get squat on St Francis day!!!

We KNEW you were a Spridget building God, I just didn't know you were canonized
as a
saint. Are you kinda like St. Ed (the patron saint of Miller Lite) or is there
another
type?
Personally, and I have told several women this. IF a man buys you more than a
card on
Valentines Day, his ass is in trouble, the wife just doesn't know it yet. He is
trying to
get some brownie points in before the shit hits the fan. If he was a good
responsible
hubby, he would be using that $100+ to pay of some past due bills, or lower the
credit
card debt. Things that REALLY are important to resolve.
ANYTHING else, is suck-up for future battles.............

YMMV,
Brad (who only has to buy a card)