Re: Valentine Day

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Valentine Day
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 07:22:52 -0000
> > Frank Clarici wrote:

 And why is this a "do for the girls" holiday.<<

Frank is right,

Generally in the UK it involves a card (or a few) - usually not signed, and
maybe a bunch of flowers grabbed from the nearest filling station forecourt
on the way home.

In this household the St Valentine's thing is not overdone.  It generally
involves my very good wife cooking something a bit special, 'cos she is the
acknowledged expert in this, and a bottle of wine. I just say nice things,
behave myself and avoid spending too long in the garage.
Then later...

Guy