RE: FW: Australian - U.S. Healey Challenge

To: mg@sgi.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: FW: Australian - U.S. Healey Challenge
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:20:40 -0500 FILETIME=[0ABD4E10:01C3F5B5]
Mike,

The details got stripped from your email by the list. Do you have them maybe
posted on the AHSDC web site?
I'm definitely interested. I got to thinking about it when WST posted some
info a few months back.
I know where my Aunt's other (white with green trim in pics) race car is,
and it's in good shape.
I think it ca be made vintage race ready fairly quickly. Just engine and
hydraulics gone through.
I would like to do a round or two.
Definitely Watkins Glen!

Brian S.