All Parts Falling Off.......

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: All Parts Falling Off.......
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:38:11 -0500
This English Car are of the finest Jap quality!

Yeah, I needed some more lacquer for some trim I am finishing for a job.
Since I had the Sprite out of the garage to spray the trim, I took it to
the store. Clang! I wonder what that noise was? Maybe I left another
wrench under the bonnet. The noise left as quick as it appeared.
That was 1/2 mile from home. The paint store was across town.
On glancing at the gauges, I noticed I had 80 PSI of water temperature!
Holy Hot Head batman!
So at the paint store I popped the bonnet to see no pulley on the jap
alternator. Just a busted off stub still stuck on the shaft.
The fan belt is no where to be seen thus the overheating.
But I made it home, now I have something to fix ;) But first, i gotta go
spray more lacquer on some oak egg & dart chair rail.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ