Re: M a d n e s s ! ! ! ! ! ! !

To: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: M a d n e s s ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:12:34 -0800
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
WOW! Over 100 bucks!  I got my pump on eBay a little over a year ago
from someone in Australia for $40 or so.  Mine is a "Sutty" pump which
is correct for the Bugeye.  This guy did not even mention what the
manufacturer was of this pump.  If it is not a "Sutty" the buyer can't
use it for concours judging.  Kind of expensive for a close copy.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite