Re: mozilla-firefox - NOLBC

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mozilla-firefox - NOLBC
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:48:19 -0500
I second Bill's opinion.
I've used mozilla-firebird for quite some time.  The tabbed browsing is an
excellent feature.  And the popup blocker is great as well.

On a side note:  I use Linux with KDE3.2 and I find the web form spell checker
to be wonderful.  I don't know the windows equivalent, but I love having a
spell checker integrated into the browser.  The people in the web forums I
participate have commented on my improved spelling.  ;-)  Does anyone know of
a Windows equivalent?  Or is it already built into the latest Internet
Explorer?