The peerless Peerless x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: The peerless Peerless x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:40:40 -0700
The English have a habit of messing with things to
get a quart out of a pint pot. The idea of a TR3 or 4
with a tube frame and handsome fiberglass body is
inviting. A bargain GT.

The frame design is probably stiff, but 50-60's engineering.
We love the engineering in our spridgets, so there you are.
Kit cars can be put together very nicely or they can be horrid.
You'll need to look at it and also see if the body shows
many stress cracks or other workmanship/design flaws.

If it is a racer, it may be cruder, but we can doubt your
neighbor's ability to judge. A nice Peerless would
sure turn heads at britcar meets.

If you go look, let us know what you find!

David McCartney