Re: computer brain trusts question

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: computer brain trusts question
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:44:37 -0500
WST,

Does Windows XP have the "System Restore" feature that Windows ME has?  Is
it turned on?  I understand that if it is enabled this feature can cause a
temporary system slowdown while it does its thing in the background.  I'm
still running Win ME and have System Restore turned off so that it won't
interfere with the online racing stuff I do.

Rick