Re: Cam choice

Subject: Re: Cam choice
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:26:04 -0800
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi
I've got the Kent 266 in my car and it's real nice. It idles like a stock
motor but will pull to red line with no problems. I like to just putt around
sometimes too and it never protestes. I've also got the higher compression
pistons but still can run regular gas. All in all I think this is the cam
the motor should have had in the first place. I bought a "kit" from APT in
Cal and have been very happy.
Jon