Re: Rear Brake Circlips

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Brake Circlips
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:28:52 -0800 (PST)
--- David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
> Bill, there is a way and it really isn't that hard
> to do, although it is
> hard to describe.

Thanks, I can visualize from what you say, and can see
how that should work. Just in case I am printing out
the procedure. My next step was indeed to pitch the
circlips and go with the "wimpy" clip that the PO used
on one side. I'm not sure that the wheel cylinder can
go anywhere while attached to the brakeline, but like
you say, when you really need it is not the time to
find out that "oh yah, hafta try something else next
time, CRASH!!"

thanks again, bill b.