Re: Rear axle bearings

To: SDOliner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rear axle bearings
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:04:54 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
If blowing dry with compressed air, never allow the bearings to spin
freely while blowing them dry. As fun as it is, it's bad for the
bearings.  Don't know the actual facts here, just read it a few places
and felt it needed passed along. Possibly has to do with no lube and
high speed that builds up heat and stuff.

Dave