RE: more scams/purchase of car my "international" buyer

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: more scams/purchase of car my "international" buyer
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:01:45 -0600 with any abuse report
-----Original Message-----
 FRED
I Wasn't flattered at all, And I DO think its worth reporting so no one
gets taken, It really doesn't hurt to warn my friends on the list of how
often crap like this goes on, sorry you didn't see it that way.

<Don't feel too flattered. Like all junk mail, thousands of people
receive these, as well as offers to receive money for opening bank
accounts for foreign strangers.

You're right they're scams, but nothing special and certainly not worthy
of reporting to the list.>

Fred Criswell