have a laugh on me

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: have a laugh on me
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:10:03 -0600 with any abuse report
So there I was in my garage this ayem, loading the things back in my
sprite that I took out to take to TN. I was crawled into the boot, tying
the spare tire down to its mounts, when I moved a little too much up.
The hood frame came out of its holders and slid down across my back, and
then kind of got stuck there. Here I am my 200 plus pound body, head
first into the boot of the bug, with the hood frame across the small of
my back, and stuck. I swear I felt like a giant rat in a trap. Once I
stopped laughing so hard, it wasn't hard to get unstuck, but I had tears
rolling down my face, I sure am glad no one was there to get a picture
LMAO