RE: Bugeye history+SCCA HP regs

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bugeye history+SCCA HP regs
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:52:24 -0800
Folks,

I updated the history page on my Bugeye... if interested, check it at:

http://www.leclainche.com/hobbycars/Sprite.htm

I am sifting through some old papers my Bugeye's PO left with the Sprite. I
came across a couple of items that piqued my curiosity - such as a
regulation sheet, presumably from SCCA, stating which cylinder heads were
acceptable (or not) for HP - check this link:
http://www.leclainche.com/hobbycars/SCCAHP.jpg

If the pic is not good enough, let me know and I'll try to find a better way
to post in on my site. It came up alright on my computer, but I can hardly
read it when I use my wife's computer.

Jacques LC