Re: Up and Running!

To: "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Up and Running!
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:38:55 -0500
Cc: John Gottstein <john@ssrimusic.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
William M. Gilroy wrote:

>   Not that I advocate bypassing state  regulations, but ....
Our current governor has his Mcgreedy hands in WAY too much stuff now so
don't think of it as bypassing NJ regulations, think of it as
Redirecting some of your McGeedy fees back into your own pocket.
What do you get for your $2 a month phone fees to McGREEDY?
and the buck a month EZ-pass McGREEDY fee is just for the privilege of
paying tolls.
Cheat the governor, lord knows he cheats us!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ