Re: Up and Running!

Subject: Re: Up and Running!
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:22:46 -0800
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
 think of it as
> Redirecting some of your McGeedy fees back into your own pocket.

I agree completely.  That is exactly why I am keeping my Midget licensed to
my "summer home" in Oregon, where I have permanent plates that never need
renewal.  My brother is not aware that I spend summers there, but will cover
for me should I get caught.  I already have 3 vehicles and a horse trailer
registered here, so why should I pay the state $40 each year for a car that
might get 500 miles on her?  When you're retired, every little bit helps.

Kate