Re: Hazard circuit diagnosis

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <shelden3@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: Hazard circuit diagnosis
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:05:10 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Chris,

Your description of the circuit follows my circuit with two exceptions:

1:    Pin 8 (I think it is pin 8) is a green wire that feeds the reverse
light switch (how weird is this?)  -- This wire goes from the pin 8 to Pin 6
of the Fuse Box. And from Pin 6 of the Fuse Box to the reverse light switch.
This should be normal power to the turn signals.  It is switched powered.
The other side of the fuse (Pin 5) should be a white wire to Pin 2 of the
Ignition Switch. You should have power here when the ignition switch is
turned on.

2. The only other thing you didn't describe off the flasher switch is the
Light Green Purple wire which goes to the Hazard warning light.

Brent