Re: The lean

To: "Bert Shirey" <bertshirey@zoominternet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The lean
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:22:14 +0100
Bert,
The solution to the lean that develpoed on my MKIV sprite was spacers on one
side at the front.  It had the effect of levelling up both the front and the
back.
The spacers consist of 4 solid steel cylinders, about 7/8" diameter and 1/2"
thick, drilled to pass the bolts that fix the spring pan to the lower
wishbone (A-frame)
The spacer fits between the pan and the wishbone on the side that is high,
and in effect lower the pan in relation to the wishbone. The spring itself
remains unaltered.

Guy