The Lean

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Lean
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:44:01 -0500
Oops! Sorry, Guy.  Biff replied directly. I guess he`s just watching the list
as I had been till today.

 I also have replied directly to member`s inquires on several occasions in the
past, mainly cause I wasn`t sure how to plug in to this thing.

 He suggested spacers from Moss or British Racing Green that sounded like what
you suggested. He says-- same thing.

I`m going to order some and give it a try. More fun for another rainy day.

'Mine don`t get rode on no rainy days!' Last time the Midget got it`s feet wet
was in 1974. The bug, 1990. At first it just happened that way. Now it`s
become an obsession. Don`t know what might happen if I really messed up and
got caught out in a shower. Should I worry?

Seriously-- thanks for the advice, guys. That was a big help. I think the
spacers will do the trick.

(Yeah, I got guns and cats a plenty, too.)

Bert.