Re: Names for cars

To: "J. Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Names for cars
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:12:02 +0000
Cc: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The Mongel is a 1970, but the rear of the car is from a 1972.  But as I
stripped the body I began to realize that the car had been wrecked multiple
times and repaired from multiple donor cars.  So you get the idea.  The car
also has a datsun transmission.  I hope to eventually put a modern engine in
the car so it will be a true mongrel by the time that job is done.  BTW her
full name is Mitsy the Mongrel Midget.  Mitsy was a mutt that my grandfather
owned.

HTH