Re: Names for cars

To: "J. Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>, Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Names for cars
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 06:29:01 -0800 (PST)
--- "J. Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net> wrote:
> Would any of you be willing to describe what your
> inspiration was for
> your particular car name?

While no beauty queen now (see www.justbrits.com for
pix), my race car used to be extremely ratty.  It had
20+ holes on the windshield cowl, and 2 inches of
bondo skip troweled on the boot.  Paint was several
different rattle can white shades.  I thought the
ideal name was "White Trash".  Flounder even made me
some very cool vinyl graphics with the name. After
last winter, my normally understanding wife said "We
spent how many thousands on that car this winter???
You will NOT put a "White Trash" sticker on that
car!!!!".  So it remains anonymous.

=====
Ron Soave

"And another thing.....when I gun the motor, I want the whole world to think
it's coming to an end."

- Homer Simpson