Re: Auto Accident Hits Too Close to Home

To: trevorwj@insightbb.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Auto Accident Hits Too Close to Home
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:06:08 EDT
In a message dated 4/6/2004 8:50:35 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
trevorwj@insightbb.com writes:
  Therefore, I may die in my
Midget, but it will be in the middle of a perfect drive on a lonely country
road.
.

I've always thought I'd die of something really stupid, like being bit by a
rabid squirrel, or shot by Rosie O'Donnel.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

"There is a general place in your brain, I think, reserved for 'melancholy of
relationships past.' It grows and prospers as life progresses, forcing you
finally, against your better judgment, to listen to country music."
- Kary Mullis