Re: Anyone have an extra hood cover?

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone have an extra hood cover?
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 18:48:06 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net, "Head, Ass" <SpridgetAssn@justbrits.com>
Ya know, I wish I had more time to keep up
with the list as I "use" to,,I could at least
keep my name from being tossed to and frow
so easily by the likes of a man that calls
himself "toyman" or as the cap'n says "toyperson".
I mean, I "was" gonna bring the cookies home to
you untouched except by the bakers hands..hmmm,but
now I cannot promise after a comment such
as this one...;)   ( gosh I feel hungry for some
good home baked cookiesssssss,,and lets not forget
the London Broil and other goodies Kate has in
store for me...lol lol)

Bree!

--- Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net> wrote:
> I have one. But you might need