RE: ebay stuff (retarded bidders)

To: "'LDS'" <60bugeye@ev1.net>
Subject: RE: ebay stuff (retarded bidders)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 19:29:00 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Leo,  From the picture I would at least ask if the frame and posts are
included, he says it needs to be resealed so I would think they are but
not assume it.  I haven't seen anybody selling the frames so it may be a
deal.
        A lot of the problem is people buy these cars and have no idea
what they are getting into.  They don't know about the usual suspects or
other parts sources.  So in the case of the windshield, they go to their
local glass shop and are told it is $500 to replace the glass.  Makes
$250 on ebay look cheap.
                Crash

Item number: 2471997895

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&i
tem=2471997895

Some more stupid ****** ignorant e-bay bidders.  Surely, they know that
you
can buy a NEW windshield from M*** or other places for less than what
this
one is going for right now.  It is NOT a triplex so that leaves out the
concours guys as far as paying for the markings and date code.  I am
begining to belive that E-Bay must stand for  "leaving brains at
home"..sheesh..

Leo