Sorry and explanation (was Re: Auto Accident WHAT A THREAD!

To: Captain Rapture <yup1275@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sorry and explanation (was Re: Auto Accident WHAT A THREAD!
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 07:47:40 -0700 (PDT)
--- Captain Rapture <yup1275@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Am I the only one who thinks it is pretty damn tacky
> to take a serious thread about a good guy getting
> killed
> and run it into a pathetic joke? On and on and on?

You are absolutely right, and I apologize for my
participation.  To be honest, I never read the
original post til a few minutes ago.  It is terribly
sad, and deserves a lot more respect than I gave it.
The day the thread was initiated, there were 60 or 70
Spridget mails, and I did a "power delete", including
the originals.  I should have been more diligent in
realizing what I was responding too.