No LBC--Joke.

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC--Joke.
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 06:49:06 -0700
Hello spridgets,

  I was walking across a bridge one day and i saw a man standing on
  the edge, about to jump off. so i ran over and said "STOP! Don't do
  it!"
  "why shouldn't I?" he said.
  I said, "well, there's so much to live for."
  "like WHAT?" he said.
  I said, "Well, are you religious or atheist?"
  he said, "Religious".
  I said, "Me too! Are you Christian, Bhuddhist, or Muslim?"
  "Christian."
  "Me TOO!." i said.."Are you Catholic or Protestant?"
  "Protestant."
  I sadi, "ME too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"
  He said "Baptist."
  I said ""WoW, me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist
  Church of the Lord?"
  He said, "Baptist Church of God."
  I said "ME TOO! Are you Baptist Church of God, or Reformed Baptist
  Church of God?"
  "Reformed Baptist Church of God." he said.
  "MEE TOO!" I said, Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God,
  reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation
  of 1915?"
  He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915".
  I said, "Die Heretic SCUM!" and pushed him off.

                                             -emo phillips

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com