Re: Leaf speings

To: <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leaf speings
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:43:23 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
So I should convert my car to RHD to even things out? ;-)

Seriously, though. I haven't checked for a broken leaf yet, though I am
assuming there's a problem in the rear springs, given the weird behavior
on my drive. When your car had the driver's side droop, did the rear
feel squirelly, or did it drive fine and just look uneven?

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/