Re: Leaf speings

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leaf speings
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 08:50:08 +0100
Chris,
No, it drove fine, just leaned a bit!  I had done a full rebuild about 4 years
ago, including new springs all round.  It started out level, and then began to
lean.
I thought it must be cheapo rear springs getting tired, although I am not that
heavy (170lbs), so swapped them over.  It made no difference at all.
Squirelly certainly sounds like either loose U-bolts or shackles or a broken
leaf.

Guy