Re: Any travel industry connections? No LBC

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, spridgetassn@justbrits.com
Subject: Re: Any travel industry connections? No LBC
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 07:00:38 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
> She could be Kate Hudson or that new
> little cutie Cuthbart (what a doll!:):)!!
[[YOU ARE RIGHT, I AM "NO" KATE HUDSON" AND
IF I WERE,,I WOULD HAVE ANYONE I WANTED AT
MY DISPOSAL! LOL (sorry about caps)

> With no intent to criticize, there
> has been a lack of planning here, obviously.

[[Obviously you dont know what you are talking
about cap'n, I have had a job only 3 months,
been thru a divorce, had to find a place to
live AND buy a car which I paid CASH for, and
then try to save to go and see KATE,,wanting
to get the BEST price available while LOOKING!
so you are WRONG!, There has been NO lack of
PLANNING on my part at all, if anything, I am
one of the most organized people I know, thank
you!

> You don't wanna know what it costs to
> charter or operate your own plane these
> days, beleive me!! :(

[[You are right, I dont want to know and I
am sure that Kate was only kidding you about
borrowing a plane to come and get me, and I
was totally positive that you had NO intentions
of coming to pick me up...so I continued looking
for the best deal available and found it online
andddd a HUGE THANK YOU to the one who suggested
to go to Priceline where I saved $179.00 on my
ticket and still got a half way decent price
while PROCRASTANATING as you put it ;).]]

But thank you for you input anyway..;)

Bree!

> Cap'n. Bob

=====