Weber DGV

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber DGV
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:14:28 -0600
Hi Folks,
Last week I told you about my (Wife's) new ' 73 1275 cc Midget. Anyways, it
has a brand new Weber DGV carb and Pierce manifold. The car seems to idle just
fine. However, transitioning off idle the motor stumbles and will backfire
through the carb. Once it picks up some revs it runs strong. The timing is
fine and there are no vacuum leaks. Where should I start ? Vizard has very
little to say about this carb. My other books say less. I'm sure some of you
folks are running or have run this carb. Please help if you can.
TIA,
       Mark Hanna (Colorado)