Big British Car

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Big British Car
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:39:47 -0400
Every day I check a website in Cornwall England at:
http://www.cornwallcam.co.uk/. Mr. Winpenny (the web page author) walks
around Cornwall taking pictures each day and then posts them. Today he has
a nice pictures from the town of Port Quin  including an Aston Martin DB5.
Nice car.

I sent a note to Mr. Winpenny awhile back asking him to take some pictures
of the upcoming Healey event in Cornwall. The Healey Driver's Club plans an
event in honor of Donald Healey in Parranporth from May 7 to 11. Mr
Winpenny responded that he will try to take some pics, but couldn't promise
for sure. So, I'll just keep my fingers crossed in the meantime. If pics do
get posted, I will send out a note in May to this list.

Tim