Re: Dash Cover question

To: "Kevin Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: Dash Cover question
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:17:43 +0100
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Still not sure what this plastic cover, covers.
Don't tell me a dashboard is some other part of the car in the States?
I cannot see how you can cover a dashboard in plastic - or carpet !!, and
still see the dials!

I presume you mean it is some sort of cover for the scuttle - i.e. the
narrow horozontal strip between the windscreen and the top edge of the
dashboard.  I have only ever seen these painted body colour.  The only other
bit is the padded crash-roll edge to the dash.

Guy