Back up light switch

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back up light switch
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 07:51:52 -0700 (PDT)
I just came across a broken off wire to the reverse light switch on my 68
Midget. Old switch is wasted away at one of the leads. There's not enough left
on mine to solder a new lead. Local LBC parts/repair shop hasn't sold any since
'94 and sold me the only one he had in stock.That one has the same diameter
head but smaller diameter probe than my original.  I also don't see it
available in VB or that other catalog. Anybody got an old but serviceable one.
Thanks, Jack