Re: timing mark

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: timing mark
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:04:01 -0700
Cc: BCAH@aol.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
APT has a "How To" item on thier web site on installing a "Top Dead
Center Timing Mark" on the front engine plate before installing an
engine.  Just go to www.aptfast.com and go to the parts directory and
click on "How To" in the left frame.  One of the how to articles is "Top
Dead Center Pointer".
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2