Re: Englishtown swap meet

Subject: Re: Englishtown swap meet
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:09:48 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"William M. Gilroy" wrote:

> Sounds like a really good deal on the steering wheel.  Was it the deal of the
> day?

That is a hell of a deal on the wheel!!
I hit the 7 miles of yard sales yesterday and today. Yesterday I purchased an
Ezra Brooks decanter from 1971 that is in the shape of a guy on a (appears to be
a Triumph) motorcycle for a couple of bucks.
I have been redoing the parts shed, and once I had gotten the shelves up, I
found
the tote that I use is NLA. Sterilite told me to search the web and perhaps I
could find a source there. I did, but at $5.99 each, plus shipping and handling,
I passed. I needed about 25 of them, and on the "we tight" theme, it just wasn't
gonna work.
The first yard sale today, had a few of them in the yard. I asked if I could buy
them, and it turned out she had a lot more in the garage. I bought the 25 totes
at $2 each, that was MY deal of the day.

Brad