Re: We cheap shock fix

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: We cheap shock fix
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:20:12 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I have very small plastic funnel that I attached a piece of aquarium
hose to that allows me to pour the fluid into the funnel out in the
wheel well area. I didn't burp any, just checked it again and topped up
as needed. Power steering fluid worked well for the 3000. Wonder if
Lucas power steering leak and seal treatment would help?

Dave & Bobbie