Re: The Heater as Cooler - longish

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Heater as Cooler - longish
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:40:45 -0400
Check under the hood of any modern car equipped with an electric fan or
fans.  I don't know of any with the fan mounted in front of the radiator.
But I haven't looked at *all* of them either.  :-)

I believe that the statement Daniel made in his book is due to the fact that
the Kenlowe fan will not physically fit between the pulley on the water pump
and the radiator, and not because it cools better when mounted in front of
the radiator.

Rick