Re: Sprite Video- Now Miata

To: Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sprite Video- Now Miata
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:18:49 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net information
Annice, Bob, David, and Jacques,

You got that right!... ditto, ditto, ditto!

I have owed one since about mid-February and the two friends I let
drive my car bought one within two weeks of doing so. One is a former
Bugeye and Sprite owner, the other IS a Bugeye and MG owner (and
someone on this list). In my opinion, anybody who doesn't find the
thrilling similarity and legacy of British cars to the Miata has just
either never driven one or really doesn't get it either. With the
popularity of Spec Miata racing, the Miata IS the next Bugeye.

It's put the thrill back into any daily drive too.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm