RE: Sprite Video

To: "'brian S'" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Sprite Video
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 05:22:36 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net autolearn=no version=2.63
Cc: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Oil puddle back there is NOT from my car, My Son even asked me about
that, well more was giving me CRAP about it, there just isn't nothing my
car could leak there, now is there?

The yadas were in and out of that space all day, so its hard to say
whose it was from.  My car has been home in one place in the garage
since Sunday and I was out yesterday working on an alternator
conversion. There were 2 tiny drips under her, at the crank case vent
tubes that the Perry's installed