Re: Misc. Questions

To: LottMJ1967@aol.com
Subject: Re: Misc. Questions
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:03:47 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I can't comment on the 14" wheels or the rear disc brakes but on the 1/4
lights, did you try steel wool? Sometimes they come up real nice.
If you do remove them, be careful not to snap off the spring loaded
tension nut in the center bottom of the vent pivot.

As for 1.75 SU vs Weber DCOE, Many say they are about the same
performance wise, I disagree.
I had both, I went back to the Weber the next day.
Vizard says both carbs flow about the same amount of air, well my car
runs of GAS and the Weber flows a heluva lot more GAS then the SU.
Ron S currently has my 1.75 SU set up, he tried it, and went back to a
Weber too.
And I have tried all combos of 2 or 3  1.75s on 2 different intakes.
All ran fine and slighly better then 1.25 SUs but nothing like a DCOE.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ