RE: trailer for sale (no LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: trailer for sale (no LBC)
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 18:17:00 -0700
Folks,

I am buying an enclosed trailer- so I am selling my 1997 twin axle trailer,
complete with observation deck, tire rack, electric brakes and 3500 lbs
Warner winch (+remote control)- for $1200. The trailer is in San Diego.

If interested, contact me at Hobbycars@cox.net

JLC in San Diego
1959 Bugeye vintage racer - for sale or swap for well sorted street Bugeye.
If I sell it I'll be in the market for a registered Bugeye. Or may be
"Pieces" from Frank?
1970 Lotus Seven Twin Cam- 150 bhp and 1310 lbs weight- laden! What a blast!
Not for sale, at any price - where would I find another one?
1998 Ford Expedition 4x4 Eddie Bauer - workhorse, very reliable over 60,000
miles, good tow vehicle.
2000 Chevy Astro Van- rattles, squeaks... but like the energizer bunny-
keeps going, and going, and going... Rhodesian Ridgeback shuttle.
2001 Porsche Boxster S - nice car, but an oil change at the dealer may cost
nearly as much as the full 60,000 miles service for the Astro!