Re: Sprite MK II, III, IV and Midget Mk I, II, III Manuals

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite MK II, III, IV and Midget Mk I, II, III Manuals
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 20:42:57 -0500
WOW!!!! Now that is what I call FAST replys...Is everyone just sitting
around watching their screens waiting for spridget mail. OR is everyone
E-Baying today? LOL  It is raining cats and dogs here and is really
miserable so if it is like that everywhere I totally understand.  I on the
other hand, am making constructive use of the day by cleaning out the garage
in preperation for getting my car out of its trailer and FINALLY putting it
together for the LAST time.  Classes are through next week, am taking the
summer off to give the brain a break to rejuvinate some brain cells and am
going to assemble Iris (my car).. Anybody got some spare eyeballs I can use
for installing the little pieces..LOL

The three ones with the fastest reply keys (yes THREE, I found another copy)
have been replyed to and the books will be in the mail around the middle of
the week as this is finals week and grades come first...

Leo