Back on the Road!

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back on the Road!
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 12:46:53 -0400
Hey everybody,

This weekend, I finally took the first ride in my Midget after putting in a
new 1500 Engine!!!  That only took 2 years :(

It didn't pass emissions yet, but thanks to NJ state law, I still get to drive
it for 45 days while I'm fixing the emissions.

I also failed inspection for having an air horn, but I picked up a regular
horn for $15 to swap back in.  I'm just alerting the NJ listers.

On the same day, my right-rear shock mount broke in half, but I'm going to get
it welded, unless anyone here knows where I can get a replacement.

Anyway, everything should be smoothed out soon enough, and I hope to pass
inspection in time for some Rally fun this summer.

See you all on the Garden State Parkway!

John Gottstein
Weehawken, NJ