back in the USA

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: back in the USA
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 18:43:25 +1000
OK, so I just destroyed a Bruce Springstein title --
apologies to Soave and Peter C.!!!

I'll be in the bay area 11-14 May, in the twin
cities 15-21 May, and in Orlando 22-27 May.

I'm heading out to Road America on 15 May to
crew for Jeff Johnk in his big Healey and to
help to work out the details of next years
Australia-USA Healey challenge series with a
representative of one of the Vintage racing
associations.

If you want to get together for food, a pint or two,
a day at the track, or some other event that happens
to be on at the same time -- just let me know.

I had hoped to time this trip to coincide with Dixon
but other events conspired to make that impossible..

In the bay area, I really only have the evenings free
Tues-Thurs so I won't be doing any out of town visits
this time.

I'll probably have Sun 16 May free in the mid-west
and I have the weekend (22-23) free in Orlando

cheers, Mike
p.s. next trip late July, the following in Sept
with the whole family in tow!