getting there

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: getting there
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:42:44 +0100
Thanks everyone for your informative comments about vacumn advance and
timing lights...  I finished putting things back together at about 2am,
and cranked it for a laugh.  It heaved and ho'ed but wouldn't catch.

As it was turning over (albeit in a bit of an anaemic way) and the
battery voltage is 11.97, I would think that the battery is ok.  Next
step is to see whether I have spark - I shall report back post haste as
I know you are all dying to know what the problem is!