RE: Rolling resistance.

To: "Guy Weller" <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rolling resistance.
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:48:54 +0100
1) Change your diff and gearbox oil to 10/30 (or whatever the Peugeot uses).
2) Lift the Sprite up so you are pushing at the same height.
3) Use the same toe-in angle as the Peugeot.
4) Pump your tyres to 50psi whilst in the garage - then let them down before
you drive off.
5) Build a sloping ramp in the garage to park the Sprite on.
6) Get an airlock between the garage and kitchen.
7) Use fans to reverse the air flow between garage and kitchen.
8) Learn to savour exhaust fumes as an essential ingredient in your meals
and lifestyle.
9) Take the Sprite out of gear?
10) Peugeots are for wimps .... Sprites are for Men (Dangerous ground)
11) Get an ACME elastic band.
Enjoy.....

Guy R Day