Re: MOT failure :(

To: <antony@antgel.co.uk>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MOT failure :(
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:25:13 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Yes, exactly. One of the things that was first mandated in the US in
1968.

If you have a Pressure Differential Warning Actuator (PDWA) in your
system, you can re-set the shuttle by unscrewing the switch, and then
screwing it back in. The shuttle won't be held by the pin once you
unscrew the switch.

If the PDWA is leaking internally, the shuttle has two small o-rings on
it that can be replaced. The whole thing disassembles by taking the big
nut off the front. I have a picture here:

http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/PDWA.jpg

good luck!

-=Chris