Re: Carlisle Anyone?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carlisle Anyone?
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 20:25:25 -0700 (PDT)
To answer Frank's question - it has been pretty wet the last 10 days or so in
this area (HBG/Carlisle) so please be prepared for the worst. Hasn't rained yet
tonight but there was some cloud to cloud lightning (what some people call Heat
lightning, although there really is no such thing) and the clouds were dark,
very dark.

This will be my first Carlisle, so I hope its at least decent; and if my
fiancee decides not to go, I just might have to buy a Sprite.....

cheers
nathan